This patch makes all the blocked kaspersky licenses to work, from blacklisted to whitelisted.
It also protects them from being blacklisted.
The “black.lst” file that is updated from kaspersky update will not be a problem anymore.
How to install.
1. Before applying the patch go to kaspersky-Settings-Service and disable Self-Defence option.
2. Delete any current key you install in Kaspersky.
3. Exit Kaspersky by right click in the taskbar menu.
4. Copy patch in to Kapsersky lab folder C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab.
5. Press Clean button.
6. Then click to patch Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Antivirus.
7. Then exit the patch and open Kaspersky, enable self-defense option and apply a new key.
First verify the keys with the KEYVIEWER.
After that follow these steps:
1) Go to Activation in the Kaspersky window.
2) Click Delete Key(Only if a key has been previously installed).
3) Click Install Key.
4) After this apply existing license key.
5) Select the key which you want to install.
|Download Kaspersky Solution & keys 2009-2010 Make your blacklisted keys work:|
|KAV keys valid till 2009 and 2010:|
|Kaspersky Solution and keys:|